We manufacture and export ayurvedic and nutraceutical products to various countries, we own all necessary certifications. The necessary certifications and comply with the regulations specific to each region. Here is a general overview of the certifications required in different regions:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification: It ensures that your manufacturing process meets the quality and safety standards set by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- European Union Organic Certification: If your products use organic ingredients, this certification is necessary. It verifies that your products comply with the EU regulations on organic production.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification: Similar to Europe, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) expects manufacturers to follow GMP guidelines.
- Natural Product Number (NPN): If you are exporting to Canada, you need to obtain an NPN for each product. It validates the safety, effectiveness, and quality of your products.
- CIS Countries (Commonwealth of Independent States):
- Eurasian Conformity (EAC) certification: This certificate is required for exporting products to Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. It ensures compliance with the technical regulations of the EAC.
Middle Eastern Countries:
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Standardization Organization (GSO) certification: If you export to countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar, this certification is necessary. It demonstrates compliance with the regional standards for food and cosmetics.
- Each country in Asia has its regulations, and certifications may vary. It is essential to research the specific requirements of each target country. Common certifications include GMP and product registration certifications.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) certification: If you export to Australia, you may need TGA certification. It ensures your products meet the safety and quality standards required in the country.
These are general certifications, and additional requirements may exist based on specific product types and ingredients. It is crucial to consult with regulatory experts or agencies in each target market to determine the precise certifications needed for your ayurvedic and nutraceutical products.