In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address and instructions, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID)
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services.
- Information contained on your social media public profile, to the extent you decide to create an account on the Services using your social media account.
- User generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers.
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as UPI or BHIM then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information.
- Bank account and tax information related to any company programs that may offer customer payouts.
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services.
- Details you provide through contests, sweepstakes and surveys.
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools; and
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
How We Use the Information We Obtain:
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfil our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request and to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third-party service providers). We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- Establishing and managing your account;
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- Processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order.
- Improving and customizing your experience with the Services, including providing recommendations based on your preferences.
- Identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- Marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- Communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
- Responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support, such as through our chatbot or other customer support tools;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies.
Automated Collection Of Data
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Cookies may be set either directly by the website a user is visiting (“first-party cookies”), or by a domain other than the website the user is visiting (“third-party cookies”). A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
The following types of cookies and similar technologies are used on the Services:
We use necessary cookies to help enable the Services to function, including to (1) identify you once you have logged in to your account, (2) keep track of preferences you specify while you use the Services, and (3) manage the security of the Services.
Through our Services, we may obtain personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party apps, websites, devices and other online services. On our Services, we use third-party online analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email address, IP addresses, cookies and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, use of our Services and to diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy, and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In addition, our Services use full story analytics cookies and similar technologies (local storage) to collect technical information from your device (such as IP address, device and operating system type, browser and approximate geographic location based on your device IP address), as well as information about your interactions with our Services (such as clickstream, browsing and keystroke data, and the referring URL and session duration). This information allows us to recreate your sessions so we can get a better understanding of how you use our Services, troubleshoot issues, and administer and improve our Services.
Personalized Advertising Cookies
Through our Services, both we and certain third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users considering demographic data, users’ inferred interests and browsing context. These networks track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, web beacons and other similar technologies. The networks use this information to show ads that may be tailored to individuals’ interests, to track users’ browsers or devices across multiple websites and apps, and to build a profile of users’ online browsing and app usage activities. The information our ad networks may collect includes data about users’ visits to websites and apps that participate in the relevant ad networks, such as the pages or ads viewed and the actions taken on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Services and on third-party websites and apps that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
How to Change Your Cookie Settings
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing non-essential cookies or similar technologies on your device and keep your choice for a period of six (6) months.
We also may disclose information about you: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. For example, if you have created an account with us, you can change your communication preferences by logging into your account and clicking on “Communication Preferences”. To the extent provided by applicable law, you also can object to the use of your personal information for advertising or direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may: (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information; or (3) request the restriction of our use of your personal information.
Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we keep the personal information you provide for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Children’s Personal Information
The Services are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16 through the Services. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with personal information.
How To Contact Us
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers
Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80: signature, state identification card number, education, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information, and medical information
Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, marital status, medical condition, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status
Commercial Information: commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements.
Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Sources of Personal Information
- Directly from you, such as when you make a purchase.
- From your devices, such as in connection with your use of the Services
- Your family or friends in connection with their use of the Services, such as by sending information about our products directly to you.
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Vendors who provide services on our behalf
- Social networks
- Online advertising companies
- Government entities
For questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, please contact us.